Delivery drivers are the face of Schimberg Co. and an extension of the sales team. While delivering material to customer job sites, drivers serve a valuable role in forming long-lasting relationships with our customers. We are looking for a career-minded individual who enjoys flexing between warehouse and delivery duties to join our warehouse and delivery team.
This is a full-time position, working Monday through Friday. Routes are primarily within 150 miles of the shop and drivers are home daily.
- Load, secure, and transport materials using pickup trucks and flatbed tractor/trailer combo units.
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Assist with loading and unloading materials by hand upon customer request
- Accurately complete shipping documents
- Comply with Federal, State, and company transportation regulations.
- Assist with unloading and stocking materials, picking materials to fill orders and staging orders for delivery
- Operate forklifts and order pickers
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly, up to 100 lbs occasionally
- Record of safe and competent driving as demonstrated on state motor vehicle record
- Valid Class A CDL with air brake endorsement
- Current DOT medical certificate or must obtain as condition of hire
- Prior warehouse/distribution experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of strapping flatbed trailers and forklift operation preferred.
Drivers must pass pre-employment background and drug screen as condition of hire. Drivers are subject to random drug and alcohol testing throughout their employment.
Schimberg Co. is an EOE. « Back to Job Listings